- White or Brown Bread Slices: 6 (cut into cubes)
- Frozen corn: 1/2 cup
- Onion: 1 small (finely chopped)
- Green Chili: 1 (finely chopped)
- Cilantro: 1 handful (finely chopped)
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Lemon/Lime Juice: 2 tsp
- Milk: 1/4 cup
- Salt (to taste)
- Turmeric: 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds: 1tsp
- Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder: 1/4 tsp (optional)
Steps: Add oil in a pan, once heated add mustard seeds. After a few seconds, add the chopped onion to the pan. Keep stirring for another 2-3 mins. Add the corn & cook for 3-4 mins. Add the dry spices like turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, and red chili powder (optional) and cook for 1-2 mins.
Add the bread cubes, sprinkle the milk on top of the bread, and mix well. cook for 2-3 mins. Add lime/lemon juice and cilantro. Serve immediately.