- Semolina: 1 cup
- Water: 2 cup
- Potato: 1 medium (boil & mashed)
- Green Chili: 1-2 chopped (optional)
- Onion: 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Corn: 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Green Peas: 1/2 cup
- Carrots: 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Green Beans: 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Cilantro: 1 handful (finely chopped);
- Vegetable Oil: 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice: 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds: 1 tsp
- Crushed Red pepper: 1 tsp
- Garam Masala: 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder: 1 tsp
- Salt (to taste)
Steps: Add water in a pan. Add the 1 tbsp oil and chopped onion, green beans, carrots, green peas, and corn to the water. Bring the water to boil and add cumin seeds, garam masala, coriander powder, crushed red pepper, and salt.
Add semolina to boiling water and keep stirring for 2-3 mins. After 2-3 mins it will form a dough shape. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down completely which takes around 10-15 mins.
Add boiled and mashed potato and finely chopped cilantro into the mixture. Divide the mixture in equal parts and shape the patty as your desired shape.
Heat a flat pan and shallow fry the patties until golden brown. Remove from the heat and sprinkle the lemon juice.